Portwest MV25 Hi Vis ModaFlame Jacket
Product code: MV25
- EN ISO 11612 A1 + A2, B2, C1, F1.
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1 + A2.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2.
- IEC 61482-2.
- IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1.
- ASTM F1959.
- ASTM F1959m-12.
- UPF 50+.
- Inherent FR fabric.
- Concealed phone pocket.
- Radio loops.
- Space for branding.
- Concealed two way front zip.
- Hook and Loop adjustable cuffs.
- Fabric: Modaflame, 280gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest jacket you were looking for? View more portwest jackets or our entire range of portwest workwear.