Portwest Ignis Unlined Approach Bib Apron
Product code: AM12
Portwest Ignis Unlined Approach Bib Apron is a protective accessory which is ideal for environments where workers are faced with radiant heat and molten iron splashes - such as a foundry. Conforming to EN11612, this metallised aluminium coated meta and para-aramid bib apron features modacrylic tape to ensure the products longevity.
- Fabric: IGNIS, Metallised aluminium coated.
- 95% Meta-aramid, 5%Para-aramid , 330gm.
- EN ISO 11612 A1, B1, C3, D2, E3.
- Protects from radiant heat & molten iron splashes.
- Single layer construction.
- Ideal for foundry workers.
- Modacrylic tape.
- One size.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
Portwest only hold limited stocks of this fire resistant garment, hence our 1 to 8 week delivery time-scale should it be out of stock, please contact us for more info and availability.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest firefighters clothing you were looking for? View more portwest firefighters clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.