Portwest Ignis Proximity Overboots
Product code: AM22
Portwest Ignis Proximity Overboots are designed to offer excellent protection from radiant heat, conforming to EN11612 standard. They are made from a protective multilayer construction with a metallised aluminium coating and a carbon felt liner which helps to reduce heat conduction whilst wearing. These single size overboots will fit over any work boots, and come complete with Para-aramid soles for excellent abrasion resistance. They are fastened at the back with a sturdy Velcro strip, and are best utilised when worn alongside the AM20, AM21, and AM23/24 fire safety proximity products.
- Fabric: 95% Meta-aramid, 5%Para-aramid 330gsm.
- IGNIS, Metallised aluminium coated outer.
- EN11612 A1, B2, C3, D3, E3.
- Lining: Inner Layer: Aramid Viscose 125gsm.
- Wadding: Mid Layer: Carbon Felt 120gsm.
- Centre back Velcro closure.
- Abrasion resistant Para-aramid Soles.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
Portwest only hold limited stocks of this fire resistant garment, hence our 1 to 8 week delivery time-scale should it be out of stock, please contact us for more info and availability.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest firefighters clothing you were looking for? View more portwest firefighters clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.