Portwest Ignis Proximity Hood
Product code: AM21
This Portwest Ignis Proximity Hood conforms to EN11612 standards to offer effective protection from the hazard or radiant heat, complete with a protective two-layer visor which offers dynamic lateral and vertical visibility whilst wearing. Created with a seven layer fabric system which has a metallised aluminium outer and a heat conduction reducing carbon felt layer, this is ideal for working in hostile environments. It has been tailored to ensure that whilst wearing it there is still space at the front for a face mask and dispenser should they be needed, and is reinforced inside with an EN397 hard cap. This fire safety proximity hood is designed to sit comfortably on the shoulders, and works alongside the AM20 overall, AM23, and AM22 products for effective full body flame and radiant heat protection
- Fabric: IGNIS, Metallised aluminium coated.
- EN11612 A1, B2, C3, D3, E3.
- 95% Meta-aramid, 5%Para-aramid, 330gm.
- Inner Helmet: EN397
- Inner Layer: Aramid Viscose 125gm - 1 layer.
- Wadding: Mid Layer: Carbon Felt 120gm - 1 layer.
- Velcro adjustable underarm straps.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
Portwest only hold limited stocks of this fire resistant garment, hence our 1 to 8 week delivery time-scale should it be out of stock, please contact us for more info and availability.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest firefighters clothing you were looking for? View more portwest firefighters clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.