Portwest Ignis Lined Approach Coat - 3 Layers
Product code: AM11
Portwest Ignis Lined Approach Coat - 3 Layers is a Metallised aluminium coated meta-aramid jacket which has been engineered to endure extreme temperature environments, conforming to EN 11612 standard for flame protection. The front of the jacket features a concealed Velcro closure. This jacket will reflect heat, and when used in conjunction with other products from the Portwest Ignis range it will offer immense protective shielding from heat and flames.
- Fabric: IGNIS, Metallised aluminium coated.
- 95% Meta-aramid, 5%Para-aramid 330gsm.
- EN11612 A1, B2, C3, D3, E3.
- Lining: Inner Layer: Aramid Viscose 125gsm.
- Wadding: Mid Layer: Carbon Felt 120gsm.
- Concealed front Velcro opening.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
Portwest only hold limited stocks of this fire resistant garment, hence our 1 to 8 week delivery time-scale should it be out of stock, please contact us for more info and availability.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest firefighters clothing you were looking for? View more portwest firefighters clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.