Portwest Ignis Fire Entry Overboots
Product code: AM31
Portwest Fire Entry Overboots are EN 1486 compliant for safety in extreme heat and fire situations. Used in conjunction with the AM32 Fire Entry Gloves and AM33 Fire Entry Coverall, they will help to provide all over totally fire protection. Constructed from a metallised aluminium fabric, they feature Velcro fastening at the sides, and are constructed from seven layers to provide the highest levels of protection from fire and flames.
- Fabric: 95% Meta-aramid, 5%Para-aramid 330gsm.
- IGNIS, Metallised aluminium coated.
- EN 1486.
- Lining: Inner Layer: Aramid Viscose 125gsm.
- Wadding: Mid Layer: Carbon Felt 120gsm.
- Soles: Para-aramid 645gsm.
- Side velcro opening.
- Total fire protection.
- Abrasion resistant soles.
- EN 1486 Specialized Fire-Fighters clothing
- EN 1486 compliant, engineered to provide protection in extreme fire conditions
Portwest only hold limited stocks of this fire resistant garment, hence our 1 to 8 week delivery time-scale should it be out of stock, please contact us for more info and availability.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest firefighters clothing you were looking for? View more portwest firefighters clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.