Portwest Ignis Fire Entry Coverall
Product code: AM30
The Portwest Fire Entry Coverall is designed to offer the wearer maximum protection when working in hostile environments where fire and extreme heat are present. Conforming to EN 1486, this fire entry suit features a temperate gold outer visor, with an inner visor made with a transparent compressed polycarbonate. This one piece coverall is made from a seven layered construction, and is specifically tailored to accommodate a self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA). The hood of this fire entry coverall offers excellent lateral and vertical visibility. The bottom of the legs are Velcro fastened, and the suit is designed to be used in tandem with the AM31 over boots and AM32 gloves.
- Fabric: 95% Meta-aramid, 5%Para-aramid 330gsm.
- EN 1486.
- Wadding: Mid Layer: Carbon Felt 120gsm.
- IGNIS, Metallised aluminium coated fabric.
- Lining: Inner Layer: Aramid Viscose 125gsm.
- One piece fire entry suit.
- Lightweight, flexible design.
- Designed to accommodate a SCBA.
- Complete with heat resistant visor (AM33).
- Velcro cuffs at leg.
- EN 1486 Specialized Fire-Fighters clothing
- EN 1486 compliant, engineered to provide protection in extreme fire conditions
Portwest only hold limited stocks of this fire resistant garment, hence our 1 to 8 week delivery time-scale should it be out of stock, please contact us for more info and availability.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest firefighters clothing you were looking for? View more portwest firefighters clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.