Portwest Hi-Vis Breathable Bomber Jacket Class 3
Product code: RT62
Portwest Hi-Vis Breathable Bomber Jacket Class 3 is a PU coated, 300D oxford weave polyester work jacket designed to offer comfort and safety whilst working. It is finished in an orange fluorescent fabric, and adorned with retroreflective stripes over the shoulders, and around the body and arms - this conforms it to EN471 class 3:2, and GO/RT 3279, making it ideal for site and roadside work, as well as bringing it up to specification for working trackside on railway lines. Its fabric composition and treatment gives it foul weather protection, whilst allowing it to be breathable. The concealed and detachable hood is complimented by a fleece lined collar for comfort, and this excellent trackside hi vis jacket also has a print access zip inside, making it ideal for garment personalisation.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester, PU coated, 190gsm.
- Yellow Available from June 3rd.
- EN471 class 3:2.
- 300D Oxford weave.
- EN343 class 3:3.
- Retroreflective stripes.
- GO/RT 3279.
- Stain resistant finish.
- Lining: 100% Polyester mesh 60gsm.
- Print access.
- Concealed detachable hood.
- Fleece lined collar.
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.