Portwest Hi-Vis Bomber Jacket GO/RT
Product code: RT32
Portwest Hi-Vis Bomber Jacket GO/RT is a garment which combines a number of standards to create an excellent jacket for all weather conditions; which is suitable for working on railways or similar environments. Made from a 100% polyester 300D oxford weave, this padded and lined jacket has excellent freedom of movement whilst retaining excellent weatherproofing functionality. Adhering to En specifications GO/RT 3279 and EN471 class 3:2 for high visibility, EN343 class 1:3 for waterproofing, and EN342 for cold protection; combined with thick padding and taped seams to warm and reinforce water resistance, this jacket is the ideal companion in colder and wetter weathers. The front zip of the jacket if full length and is covered by a press stud fastened flap. The hood is detachable if it isn’t needed, and there are two front pockets with flaps as well as a handy print and embroidery access for garment customisation.
- Fabric: 100% polyester, PU coated 190gms.
- Nylon 60gms. Wadding 170gms.
- EN471 3:2.
- Taped seams.
- EN343 3:1.
- Hi Vis Stripes on waist, chest and arms.
- EN342 3.
- Detachable hood.
- GO/RT 3279.
- Phone pocket.
- Front zip with stud fastened flap.
- Print/embroidery access.
- Front flap pockets.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.