Portwest Hi Vis Vest Flame Resistant
Product code: FR75
Portwest Hi Vis Vest - Flame Resistant is a 100% polyester protective garment which adheres to EN471 class 2:2 for use in low light and poor visibility environments, and also conforms to EN ISO 14116 index 1 for heat and flame protection. It features a Velcro fastened front, and has reflective strips over both shoulders, as well as around the waist and chest.
Please note: This product must be worn over index 2 and 3 garments in order to provide flame retardant protection.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester 120gsm.
- Velcro fastened front.
- Flame retardant fabric.
- EN471 Class 2:2.
- Hi vis stripes over shoulders and around body.
- ENISO 14116 index 1.
- Must be worn with EN533 index 2 & 3 for FR protection.
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.