Portwest Hi Vis Multi-Norm FR Trousers
Product code: FR62
Portwest Hi Vis Multi-Norm FR Trousers are a dynamic garment designed to protect the wearer from a multitude of different hazards. They provide ample protection from heat and fire, chemicals, welding and electric arcs, as well as having antistatic and class 2 high visibility properties. Made from Portwests unique Bizweld and texpel fabrics, they offer good water resistance and breathability. Featuring a front brass zip and semi elasticated waist for improved range of movement, with knee pad pockets granting additional protection from solid ground surfaces. These multi-functional trousers have two flapped front pockets, a flapped rear pocket, and a lower tool pocket for storage. Retro reflective stripes run around the lower legs in order to give increased visual presence for poor visibility environments.
- Fabric: Bizflame Multi Texpel, 345gsm.
- Water resistant.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 and A2, B1, C1, E3 & F1.
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1 and A2.
- Two flapped front pockets.
- EN 471 class 2:2.
- One flapped rear pocket.
- EN 61482-1-2 Class 1.
- Knee pad pockets.
- EN13034 (type 6).
- EN 1449-5.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.