Portwest Hi-Vis Multi-Norm Bib and Brace, FR63
Product code: FR63
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2.
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E3, F1.
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2.
- EN13034 (type 6).
- NFPA 70E.
- ASTM F1959.
- ASTM F1959M-12 ATPV=13.6 CAL/ CM (HAF=82%).
- 50+ UPF.
- CE certified.
- Adjustable straps.
- Bib pocket with flap closure.
- Rule pocket.
- Back pocket.
- Brass zip fly.
- Kneepad pockets.
- Fabric: Bizflame™ Multi, 345gsm.
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.