Portwest Hi-Vis Contrast Coverall-Lined
Product code: S485
Portwest Hi-Vis Contrast Coverall - Lined has been designed to be completely practical and safe. These contrast winter overalls protects the body against cold wet conditions whilst ensuring safety at all times. Conforming to EN 342 the quilted padding gives extra warmth and EN 343 offers protection from the rain, plus EN 471 high visibility strips making the wearer visible in low light conditions in the work place.
- Outer: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave, 190gsm.
- Padding: Quilt-lining for extra warmth 170gsm.
- Lining: 60gsm.
- Elasticated waist for a comfort fit.
- Inner ribbed cuffs.
- Zipped ankles.
- Radio loop.
- Two front leg pockets stud fastened.
- Two lower chest pockets stud fastened.
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 1 Low Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of protection against foul weather
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.