Portwest Hi-Vis bomber With Reflective Braces
Product code: R463
Portwest Hi-Vis bomber With Reflective Braces is a wind and rain protective hi vis jacket, made with a PU coated stain resistant polyester fabric. It features a fleece lined collar, and ample padding for warmth and comfort. This jacket conforms to EN471, with retroreflective stripes around the body and arms, with distinctive red reflective braces over the shoulders, most commonly recognised for roadside and highway maintenance workers.
- Fabric: 100% PU coated Polyester 190gsm.
- Ideal for highway maintenance workers.
- 300D Oxford weave, with stain resistance.
- Lining: Nylon 60gsm / Wadding 170gsm.
- Fleece Lined Collar.
- EN471 class 3:2.
- Protects against wind and rain.
- EN343 class 3:1.
- Reflective red shoulder braces.
- EN342 class 3.
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 1 Low Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of protection against foul weather
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.