Portwest Fw16 Steelite Welted Safety Boot Sbp Hro
Product code: FW16
The Portwest FW16 Steelite Welted Safety Boot Sbp Hro are a Goodyear welted EN345 protective product which offers comfort and protection against a variety of work-related hazards. Their padded collar and breathable lining makes them comfortable to wear over the course of a working day.
These lace-up safety boots from Portwest feature a Protective steel toecap and midsoles which keeps the toes and undersides of the wearers' feet safe from harm. The outsoles of the FW16 have been designed to offer a variety of protective qualities, with excellent oil and antistatic protection, with the added benefit of 300c heat resistance and SRA slip resistance.
- EN ISO 20345.
- CE certified.
- Oil resistant outsole.
- Slip resistant outsole (SRA).
- Padded collar.
- Breathable lining.
- Steel midsole.
- 200 Joule steel toecap.
- HRO Heat resistant outsole - 300c.
- Puncture resistant steel midsole.
- Protective steel toecap.
- Goodyear welted design.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Thermal Lining
- Contains a lightweight thermal insulated lining
- Goodyear Welted Construction
- Goodyear Welt Construction is an extremely robust method of manufacture. The sewn welt secures the upper to the inner sole, the outer sole is then attached to the welt
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest boot you were looking for? View more portwest boots or our entire range of portwest workwear.