Portwest Fw12 Steelite Rigger Boot S1p Ci Hro
Product code: FW12
The Portwest FW12 Steelite Rigger Boots S1P Ci HRO is a popular style which was the preferred choice of offshore workers, to which it lends it name from. These excellent rigger boots are easy to slip on and off, with pull loops for maximum ease. The split buffalo leather uppers are durable and will help repel water, with a comfortable fur lining for excellent thermal insulation.
The inclusion of a steel midsole and 200 joule steel toecap ensures EN ISO 20345 protection from punctures and drop hazards, with an energy absorbing seat region and PU/Rubber outsoles that give SRC slip resistance for great stability, as well also including protection against antistatic build-up, oil resistance and HRO 300c contact heat resistance.
- EN ISO 20345.
- Antistatic footwear.
- CE certified.
- Cold insulation.
- Fur lining.
- Dual density sole unit.
- Thumb loops at rear.
- Energy absorbing seat region.
- Oil resistant outsole.
- Steel midsole.
- 200 Joule steel toecap.
- Heat resistant outsole - 300c.
- SRC Slip resistant soles.
- Split buffalo leather uppers.
- PU/Rubber outsoles.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Thermal Lining
- Contains a lightweight thermal insulated lining
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest boot you were looking for? View more portwest boots or our entire range of portwest workwear.