Portwest Fr50 Anti-Static Coverall 350gm
Product code: FR50-CL
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2,B1,C1,D1,E2,F1.
- EN ISO 11611 Class 2 A1+A2.
- EN 61482-1-2 Class 1.
- ASTM F1959 ATPV= 13.6 Cal/cm2.
- GOST - R Certified.
- CE certified.
- Suitable for offshore environments.
- Concealed two-way front brass zip.
- Concealed zip pocket.
- Knee pad pockets.
- Radio loops.
- Rule pocket.
- Triple-stitched seams.
- Back pockets with stud flap closure.
- UPF 50+.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Flame Resistant Industrial Wash Tape.
- Combined ATPV Rating.
- Dual Standard.
- Fabric: Bizflame Plus 350gsm.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.