Portwest EN471 Contrast Bomber Jacket
Product code: C465
Portwest EN471 Contrast Bomber Jacket is a versatile interactive reflective work jacket, which features a thick padding and a detachable fur lining for excellent warmth. There is also a hood present which can be detached or concealed when not in use, and the zip out sleeves offer excellent versatility in a number of weather conditions.
- Fabric: 100% PU coated Polyester 190gsm.
- 300D Oxford Weave with a Stain Resistant Finish.
- Lining: Body: 100% Polyester 60gsm.
- Wadding: Fur Lining: 100% Polyester 365gsm.
- Concealed hood & detachable collar.
- Detachable Lining.
- Zip out sleeves.
- 3-in-1 jacket.
- EN471 Class 3:2.
- EN 343.
- EN343 Class 2 Intermediate Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of protection against foul weather
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.