Portwest CompositeLite Traction S3 7 inch WR Safety Boots
Product code: FD02
Portwest CompositeLite Traction S3 7 Inch WR Safety Boots are a lightweight and environmentally friendly protective product designed to offer unrivaled comfort and support. Manufactured with a full grain E-leather upper and PU/Rubber outsoles, these boots are reinforced with solid composite toe caps and midsoles, designed to take drop impacts and prevent objects piercing through the bottoms. They feature a breathable and waterproof membrane to give the wearer a dry and comfortable fit, making them ideal for being worn over extended periods of time, with a YKK zip making it even easier to put these on and take them off. The soles are dual density, and the outsoles have SRA slip resistance, alongside anti-static and oil resistant properties.
- Upper: Full Grain E-Leather.
- ESD compliant footwear.
- PU/Rubber outsole F18GD.
- Composite toecap.
- Waterproof Membrane.
- Oil resistant outsole.
- 300 HRO.
- SRC slip resistant outsole.
- Energy absorbing seat region.
- Dual density sole.
- Wide fitting.
- Water resistant upper.
- Composite midsole.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest boot you were looking for? View more portwest boots or our entire range of portwest workwear.