Portwest Composite Lite Traction S3 HRO CI WR Safety Boots
Product code: FD01
Portwest Composite Lite Traction S3 HRO CI WR Safety Boots are ten inches high and successfully combine comfort and safety with their wide range of features. Made from a water resistant eco-friendly E-leather upper complete with waterproof membrane, with PU/Rubber outsoles which carry fantastic SRC slip resistant properties alongside oil resistance and anti-static. The upper is lightweight and breathable, with a YKK zip for easy access. These boots have been fitted with lightweight composite toecaps and pierce resistant midsoles to offer ample protection from hazards in the workplace.
- Upper: Full grain E-leather.
- Composite toecap.
- ESD compliant footwear.
- PU/Rubber outsole F18GD.
- Waterproof Membrane.
- Oil resistant outsole.
- 300 HRO.
- SRC slip resistant outsole.
- Energy absorbing seat region.
- Dual density sole.
- Wide fitting.
- Water resistant upper.
- Composite midsole.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest boot you were looking for? View more portwest boots or our entire range of portwest workwear.