Portwest CE Safe-Welder Coverall
Product code: C030-CL
Portwest CE Safe-Welder Coverall is a 100% cotton drill proban treated garment giving complete protection all day long and is fantastic value for money. Certified to EN470-1 and EN531: A, B1, C1 these safe welding overalls are a great choice for welders and industrial workers who are exposed to heat. The side elastic on these proban flame retardant overalls gives the wearer a more comfortable fit and multiple pockets keep tools and personal belongings.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton Drill Proban, 330gsm.
- Two side pockets and access.
- Stud front fastening.
- Rule pocket.
- Side elastic waist.
- stud fastening on chest pocket.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.