Portwest BizWeld Flame Retardant Coverall
Product code: BIZ1-CL
Portwest BizWeld Flame Retardant Coveralls are made with a thick 100% Cotton Drill fabric with a concealed stud front fastening. Ideal for protection from sparks and molten debris in welding and engineering environments.
- Fabric: Bizweld 330gsm, 100% Cotton Drill.
- Two chest pockets with flap.
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1.
- Rule pocket.
- EN ISO Class 1, A1+A2.
- Inner mobile phone pocket.
- Side pockets with access.
- Concealed stud front.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.