Portwest BizTex Microporous Sleeve with Knitted Cuff 6PB (200)
Product code: ST47
Portwest BizTex Microporous Sleeve with Knitted Cuff Type 6PB is a breathable and protective cover for sleeves which ensures airborne particles and liquids are kept at bay, with elastic at the top end, these microporous protective sleeve covers have knitted cuffs for a comfortable fit. They ensure excellent levels of safety, and conform to EN1149-1 for antistatic protection, and EN14126 for protection against biological substances.
- Fabric: BizTex Microporous.
- Anti-static properties.
- Elasticated top section.
- EN13034 (Type 6 PB).
- Knitted cuff.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest ppe you were looking for? View more portwest ppe or our entire range of portwest workwear.