Portwest Biztex Microporous Boot Cover Type 6PB (200)
Product code: ST45
Portwest Biztex Microporous Boot Cover Type 6PB (200) are a protective article designed to easily slip on over most boots to help protect floors, and to protect the wearer from contaminants. Conforming to EN1149-1, EN13034 and EN14126 - they provide adequate protection from chemicals, electrostatic build-up, and other liquids and particulates. To ensure a comfortable fit, they come in a single generous size, and their elasticated tops allow them to stay in place over any footwear.
- Fabric: BizTex Microporous, 63gsm.
- Generously sized.
- Top elastic for secure fit.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest ppe you were looking for? View more portwest ppe or our entire range of portwest workwear.