Portwest Anti-Impact Cut Resistant Glove
Product code: A722
- 3% TPR, 10% Glassfibre, 15% HPPE, 10% Polyester, 32% Nitrile.
- Combining comfort & grip.
- Compact and cut resistance.
- comfortable seamless liner.
- Flexible PVC impact pods for durability.
- Reinforced thumb crotch.
- Suitable for heavy duty applications.
- EN420, EN388, ANSI 105-2011 level 4.
- Blade cut resistance to EN388 = 220.127.116.11.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest ppe you were looking for? View more portwest ppe or our entire range of portwest workwear.