Phoenix SS015 FR Antistatic Sweatshirt
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: SS015
Designed for job roles such as welding and other hazardous occupations which expose the wearer to heat, flame and arc flash, the Phoenix SS015 FR Antistatic Sweatshirt is a comfortable cotton knit brushed modacrylic multinorm product. The cuffs, collar and hem are ribbed for a great fit.
- Inherently flame retardant welding sweatshirt.
- Modacrylic cotton knitted brushed fabric, 380gsm.
- Ribbed neck.
- Ribbed wrists & waist.
- 40 degree wash.
- CE approved to ISO 11612 Flame Retardant.
- EN1149 Anti-Static.
- EN61482 Arc protection.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments welding clothing you were looking for? View more future garments welding clothing or our entire range of future garments workwear.