Phoenix PS151 FR Antistatic Hi-Vis Polo Shirt
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: PS151
Created from a Modacrylic cotton knitted fabric, the Future Garments Phoenix PS151 FR Antistatic Hi-Vis Polo Shirt is an inherently flame retardant work top which offers excellent visibility in low light conditions with its fluorescent fabric and reflective stripe details. The collar and cuffs have been ribbed for improved comfort whilst wearing, with a typical three button placket at the front.
This protective multinorm long sleeve conforms to BS EN 471 class 3:2, EN 1149 and EN ISO 11611 A B1 C1. This combination makes the Future Garments Phoenix PS151 FR Antistatic Hi-Vis Polo Shirt effective in low light conditions, around heat and flames, and allows it to dissipate electrostatic build up.
- Inherently flame retardant Hi-Vis polo shirt.
- Modacrylic 100% Polyester cotton knitted fabric, 170gsm.
- EN471 configuration reflective tape.
- Ribbed collar and cuffs.
- Three button front fastening.
- 40 degree wash.
- CE approved to ISO 11611 A B1 C1 Flame Retardant.
- EN1149 Anti Static.
- BS EN 471 Class 3:2.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments fr clothing you were looking for? View more future garments fr clothing or our entire range of future garments workwear.