Phoenix BS108 FR Antistatic Hi-Vis Coverall
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: BS108
The Phoenix BS108 FR Antistatic Hi-Vis Coverall is a comprehensive safety product which offers a fantastic array of protection against numerous occupational hazards. The thick and durable outer fabric is a 250gsm Modacrylic cotton which has an inherently FR and antistatic property. Unlike lesser products, the effects of laundering will not deteriorate these attributes. The fluorescent fabric and FR reflective stripes ensure that you're visible - conforming to BS EN 471 Class 3:2, and EN 13034 protection gives the wearer protection against low volumes of liquid chemicals, and accidental sprays. The BS108 FR Coverall also offers safety against the dangers of Electric arc.
The front of the coverall has a full length zip with flap covering, and a racing style round collar for a comfortable fit, and an elasticated action back that offers a great range of movement and comfort. Each leg features a concealed zip gusset to make them easy to slip on over boots, and the external knee pad pockets ensure full protection for the knees. The Phoenix BS108 FR Antistatic Hi-Vis Coverall is also equipped with plenty of storage options, with two chest pockets and two side pockets which offer access to trouser pockets underneath the overall.
Please note:prolonged wearing of chemical protective suits may cause heat stress.
- Flame,electric arc,welding,chemical spray protection.
- 250gsm Modacrylic cotton outer fabric.
- Inherently flame retardant and antistatic.
- Hi-Vis Yellow and Yellow /Navy.
- Also available in all yellow.
- Racing collar styling.
- Two chest pockets.
- Two side pockets with access to trouser pockets.
- External knee pad pockets.
- Zip front concealed under flap.
- Action back with elastication.
- Zip opening gusset at the base of each leg concealed under flap.
- Flame retardant Hi-Vis reflective tape to EN 471 configuration.
- 40 degree wash.
- BS EN 471 Class 3:2.
- EN 1149-5 : 2008 (Class 1, 2, 3 & 5)
- BS EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1 : 2007.
- BS EN ISO 11612 A B1 C1 F1 :2008.
- EN 13034 : 2005 Type 6.
- EN 61482.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments boiler suits you were looking for? View more future garments boiler suits or our entire range of future garments workwear.