North Organic Filters
Product code: HP739
North Organic Filters to fit class 1 full & half face respirators. These filters provide protection against most industrial contaminants and are compatible with north rubber half mask code HP734. Full instructions for north N750 series filters are included in the box.
- Protect Against: Organic Gases, Vapours (boiling point 65c)
- Protect Against: Inorganic Gases, Vapours (ex carbon monoxide)
- Protect Against: Chlorine, Hydrogen Sulphide, Hydrogen Cyanide
- Protect Against: Sulphur Dioxide, Hydrogen Chloride
- Protect Against: Ammonia & Organic Ammonia derivatives
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the en 149 respiratory protection you were looking for? View more respiratory protection or our entire range of ppe & safety equipment.