Nomex Unisex Flame Retardant Pant
Product code: 1415131
Nomex Unisex Flame Retardant Pantsare designed to grant the wearer optimal protection against heat and flames, as well as electrostatic and chemical risks in the workplace. A blend of exclusive Nomex and kevlar fibres help to give not only a high standard of heat protection, but also abrasion, tear and chemical resistance. A Durable and lightweight gament with a straight leg fit, the Honeywell Nomex Unisex Flame Retardant Pants feature belt loops, zip fastening with flap and press stud, with a side elasticated waist for greater comfort and a better fit. Four pockets including two slanted waist pockets with flaps, and two patch pockets - One at the back on the right hand side, and one on the side of the left knee. The left leg also displays a retro-reflective label with standard pictograms. An ideal garment for Chemical Industries, Energy or Electricity Maintenance Offshore, or Petro-chemical.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are between two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Hight: measure from top of the head to the floor in bare feet.
- 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar®, 2% antistatic.
- Fabric weight: 165gsm.
- Flame retardant.
- Protection against liquid chemicals.
- Flap and press stud cover on zip.
- Elasticated side waist.
- Left side leg pocket.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant trouser you were looking for? View more flame retardant trousers or our entire range of work trousers.