Nomex Unisex Flame Retardant Jacket
Product code: 1415130
The Nomex Unisex Flame Retardant Jacket is ideal for anybody working with petrochemicals or in the chemical industry, having been designed to protect the wearer from heat and flames, as well as electrostatic and chemical risks. Made from an exclusive blend of nomex, kevlar and antistatic fibres, the Nomex Unisex Flame Retardant Jacket offers a lightweight workwear solution, which has great durability and resistance against abrasion, tears, and chemicals. The Nomex Unisex Flame Retardant Jacket features a shirt collar, and the front is secured down with sturdy press studs and a double flap (inside and outside). The wrist cuffs are semi-elasticated for additional comfort. The jacket has four pockets in total - Two breast pockets, as well as two lower pockets, all of which are fastened with press studs and flaps. A retro-reflective label on the lower right hand side of the jacket depicts the standards of the garment.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point.
- 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar®, 2% antistatic.
- Fabric weight: 165gsm.
- Fluorocarbon treated
- Flame retardant.
- Press stud fastening with flap.
- Protection against liquid chemicals.
- Aramid thread seams.
- Oil and water repellent
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant jacket you were looking for? View more flame retardant jackets or our entire range of work jackets.