Nomex Flame Retardant Overall 165gsm
Product code: 1415134
Nomex Flame Retardant Coveralls 165g are designed to protect the wearer from flames and heat, electrostatic and chemical risks, as well as provide excellent abrasion, tear and chemical resistance. Lightweight and resistant, the Nomex Unisex Flame Retardant Coverall is a comfortable workwear solution, and is ideal for : Chemical industries, energy or electricity maintenance, offshore, and Petro-chemical use. It has a short collar, with a two-way zip fastening which has an inside and outside flap with press studs to improve protection. The wrist cuffs are semi-elasticated, and the waist is also elasticated, providing additional comfort for the wearer and some flexibility. The Honeywell Nomex 165 Unisex Flame Retardant Coverall features a straight leg fit, and has four pockets in total - two slanted waist pockets with flaps, and a left side breast pocket and right side knee pocket, which both secure with press studs and flaps. The lower right hand side features a retro-reflective label, complete with standard pictograms.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point. Hight: measure from top of the head to the floor in bare feet.
Standards: PPE Category 2.
- 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar®, 2% antistatic.
- Fabric weight: 165gsm.
- Two way zip.
- Oil and water repellent.
- Elasticated cuffs and waist.
- Straight leg fit.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 (A1-B1-C1).
- EN 1149-5: 2008: Electrostatic properties.
- EN 13034: 2009 type 6, liquid chemicals.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant boiler suit you were looking for? View more flame retardant overalls or our entire range of overalls.