Nomex Firepro Parka
Product code: 1430024
Nomex Firepro Parka is a lightweight and effective parka, which ensures protection against contact with fire, radiant and convective heat, an ideal garment for fire brigade and fire fighting use and utilises Nomex to provide excellent fire resistance and electrostatic charge, and excellent mechanical properties. The Honeywell Orange Firepro Nomex Parka Jacket has a high mao collar with a large protective flap and velcro fastening. The arms feature a semi-elasticated wrist adjustment with velcro fastening, and have a thumb loop for additional stability. Three patch pockets adorn the jacket, one of which being a microphone breast pocket with a velcro fastening, and the other two are waist pockets - also velcro fastened. Yellow and grey retro-reflective strips run around the body and arms, and yellow strips run around the base of the jacket.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point.
Standards: PPE Category 3.
- Outer: 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 2% antistatic.
- Outer fabric weight: 220gsm.
- Inner: aramid fibre + waterproof membrane,
- flame-retardant PU, 200gsm.
- Lining: meta-aramid/viscose, 120gsm.
- Seams with aramid thread.
- Suitable for fire brigade use.
- EN 469 (2005).
- EN 1149-5 (2008).
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN 1486 Specialized Fire-Fighters clothing
- EN 1486 compliant, engineered to provide protection in extreme fire conditions
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant jacket you were looking for? View more flame retardant jackets or our entire range of work jackets.