Nomex Firepro Parka Jacket
Product code: 1430021
Nomex Firepro Parka Jacket is a fireman's parka jacket specifically engineered to protect the wearer against fire risks such as contact with fire, convective heat, and radiant heat - making this jacket perfect for fire fighting and or the fire brigade. Lightweight and effective, the Honeywell Firepro Nomex Parka Jacket also provides excellent electrostatic build up protection and water resistance on top of its heat and flame retardant qualities. The jacket features a high mao style collar which encorporates a large protective flap with velcro fastening. The arms use a semi-elasticated wrist adjustment with velcro fastening to provide a tight and comfortable fit, and include a thumb loop for additional stability. There are three patch pockets on the jacket, one microphone breast pocket with velcro fastening, and two waist pockets with velcro fastening. Yellow and grey retro-reflective strips run around the body and arms, and yellow strips run around the base of the jacket.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point.
Standards: PPE Category 3.
- Outer: 93% Nomex, 5% Kevla, 2% antistatic.
- Outer fabric weight: 220gsm.
- Padding: aramid fibre + waterproof membrane,
- flame-retardant PU, 200gsm.
- Lining: meta-aramid/viscose, 120gsm.
- Seams with aramid thread.
- Suitable for fire brigade use.
- EN 469 (2005).
- EN 1149-5 (2008)
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN 1486 Specialized Fire-Fighters clothing
- EN 1486 compliant, engineered to provide protection in extreme fire conditions
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant jacket you were looking for? View more flame retardant jackets or our entire range of work jackets.