Nomex FirePro Overpants
Product code: 1420031
Nomex FirePro Overpants are a multirisk nomex fabric overtrouser designed to shield the wearer from contact heat, convective heat, and radiant heat, as well as provide water resistance and halting the accumulation of electrostatic charges in the fabric. The Honeywell FirePro Overpants are zip fly fastened, covered with a press stud secured flap. The waist is semi-elasticated, with adjustable straps complete with plastic buckles. Rugged reinforced knees for additional durability.Two side patch pockets with velcro fastening allow stoarage for any valuables, and two yellow and grey retro-reflective strips can be found just below the knee.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Hight: measure from top of the head to the floor in bare feet.
- Outer: 93% Nomex, 5% Kevla, 2% antistatic.Outer fabric weight: 220.Padding: Aramid fibre + waterproof membraneflame-retardant PU, 200gsm.Lining: meta-aramid/viscose, 120gsm.Aramid thread seams.Antistatic protection.Suitable for fire brigade use.Flame retardant.Protection against liquid chemicals.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN 1486 Specialized Fire-Fighters clothing
- EN 1486 compliant, engineered to provide protection in extreme fire conditions
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant trouser you were looking for? View more flame retardant trousers or our entire range of work trousers.