Matrix Aqua FR Antistatic Hi Vis Jacket
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: JK267-CL
The Matrix Aqua FR Antistatic Hi Vis Jacket from Future Garments offers excellent protection against a number of occupational hazards in the workplace. Its fluorescent finish and reflective stripe details make it perfect for low light environments, conforming to EN ISO 20471 class 3. This excellent site safety jacket also protects against the wet weather, heat and flames, and even chemicals - making it an indispensable addition to anybody working in volatile, hazardous environments where exposure to these dangers is commonplace.
This jacket is lined with an antistatic FR fabric with anti-wicking properties, helping draw moisture away from the body and keep you cool and dry whilst you work. For additional protection against cold weather, you can combine the The Matrix Aqua FR Antistatic Hi Vis Jacket with the FJ534 FR Fleece for extra warmth and flame resistance.
- EN ISO20471 hi vis Class 3.
- ENISO14116 flame retardant outer layer.
- EN1149 Anti-static.
- EN13034 chemical resistant, type 6.
- EN343 waterproof, Class 3.
- High visibility waterproof/breathable jacket.
- Compatible with (FJ534) FR fleece for cold protection.
- Please Note: This jacket is lined not padded.
- Flame retardant 100% polyester material, 190-190gsm.
- Anti-static FR cotton lined with anti-wicking barrier.
- Chemical Resistant Jacket.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments welding clothing you were looking for? View more future garments welding clothing or our entire range of future garments workwear.