Honeywell Nomex Pant
Product code: 1415102
These Honeywell Nomex Pants are a garment designed to protect the wearer from heat and flame hazards, electrostatic and chemical risks. Manufactured with a special blend of Nomex, Kevlar and antistatic fibres, the Honeywell Nomex Orange FR Pants are durable and have also been fluorocarbon treated for addition oil and water protection, and is ideal for workers in the chemical, energy or electricity maintenance, or offshore petro-chemical industries.These Honeywell Nomex Orange FR Pants are a straight leg fit, with zip fastening with press stud closure, a side elasticated waistband for a better fit, and belt loops. There are two slanted waist pockets with flap closure, and two patch pockets - one at the back on the right hand side, and one on the left knee side which is closed with a flap and press stud. The left leg also features a retro-reflective standard pictogram.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Hight: measure from top of the head to the floor in bare feet.
- 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 2% antistatic.
- Fabric weight: 220gsm.
- Flame and heat resistant.
- Oil and water resistant.
- Aramid thread seams.
- Electrostatic properties.
- Straight leg fit.
- EN ISO 11612:2009(A1-B1-C1-E3-F1).
- EN 1149-5: 2008.
- EN 13034: 2009 (type 6).
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant trouser you were looking for? View more flame retardant trousers or our entire range of work trousers.