Honeywell Nomex Comfort Coverall
Product code: 1415103
This Honeywell Nomex Comfort Coverall feature zip fastening and press-stud button, with protective flap, sleeves which feature elasticated cuffs for a greater fit. The coverall has four pockets in total: two breast pockets, two at the waist with flap and press-stud button. An elasticated waistband provides greater ease of movement and more comfort. Nomex Unisex Orange Flame Retardant Coveralls are capable of withstanding extremely high temperatures, with optimal resistance against abrasion and organic solvents as well as a large number of chemical products. Ideal for use in petrochemical industries, energy or electricity maintenance, or offshore. Nomex fabric is soft and comfortable, allowing the wearer unrivaled freedom of movement as well as being breathable, and is blended with Kevlar in order to offer long term physical resistance. Antistatic properties also ensure when used alongside appropriate shoes will help reduce the risk of sparks/static discharge around flammable hazards.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point. Hight: measure from top of the head to the floor in bare feet.
- 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 2% antistatic.
- Fabric weight: 220gsm.
- Reinforced with Kevlar for durability.
- Resistant to heat.
- Two breast pockets.
- Two waist pockets.
- Elasticated cuffs and waistband.
- Zip front fastening.
- EN ISO 11612:2009(A1-B1-C1-E3-F1).
- EN 1149-5: 2008.
- EN 13034: 2009 (type 6).
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant boiler suit you were looking for? View more flame retardant overalls or our entire range of overalls.