Honeywell Multisafe Pant
Product code: 1412104
These Honeywell Multisafe Pants are a protective trouser designed to sheild the wearer from hazards such as heat and flames, chemicals, and electrostatic, as well as welding operations. The comfortable cotton polyamide blend is designed to be worn over extended periods of time. The Honeywell Multisafe Red FR Pants feature a zip fly with a sturdy press stud fastening, and a side elasticated waist which has belt loops, and a straight leg fit. Two slanted waist pockets are closed with a flap, and tow additional patch pockets - on at the back on the right hand side, and one on the left knee are also available for storage, secured with press stud fastenings. The left leg also features a retro-reflective label with the garments standard pictograms visible.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Hight: measure from top of the head to the floor in bare feet.
- Multirisk protection against heat & chemical.
- 84% cotton, 15% polyamide, 1% antistatic.
- Fabric weight: 250gsm.
- Oil/water repellent.
- Seams with aramid thread.
- Straight leg fit.
- EN ISO 11612:2009(A1-B1-C1-E3-F1).
- EN ISO 11611:2008 (A1: class1).
- EN 1149-5: 2008.
- EN 13034: 2009 (type 6).
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant trouser you were looking for? View more flame retardant trousers or our entire range of work trousers.