Honeywell Multisafe Pant 350gsm
Product code: 1412096
These 350gsm Honeywell Multisafe Pants are part of the multisafe clothing range, which is designed for use in the a wide range of industries such as chemical, energy, electricity, offshore petro-chemical, and utilities welding, designed to offer 4-in-1 protection against: heat and flames, electrostatic hazards, chemicals and for welding operations. Made from a comfortable polycotton mixtures, infused with antistatic fibres, the Honeywell Multisafe Flame Resistant Pants are a straight leg fit garment which features zip fastening with flap and press stud at the end, as well as belt loops and a side-elasticated waist. This pant has four pockets, two of which are regular slanted waist pockets with flap, and there are two patch pockets: one on the back, right hand side and one on the left knee with a flap and press stud. A retro-reflective label with standard pictograms can be found on the left leg.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Waist: measure at the waist. Hight: measure from top of the head to the floor in bare feet.
- Multirisk protection against heat & chemicals.
- 64% cotton, 35% polyester, 1% antistatic.
- Fabric weight: 350gsm.
- Flame retardant.
- Oil/Water resistant.
- Aramid thread.
- Chemical resistant.
- EN ISO 11612:2009(A1-B1-C1-E3-F1).
- EN ISO 11611:2008 (A1: class1).
- EN 1149-5: 2008.
- EN 13034: 2009 (type 6).
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant trouser you were looking for? View more flame retardant trousers or our entire range of work trousers.