Honeywell Multisafe Megatec Shirt
Product code: 1415848
Honeywell Multisafe Megatec Shirt is a comfortable and durable cotton and Kermel shirt complete with antistatic fibre, giving it flame retardant qualities, as well as being fluorocarbon treated for oil and water repellence. The Multisafe Unisex Shirt features a shirt collar, Press-stud fastening with flap, wrist adjustment via two press-studs, and one left patch breast pocket with flap and press-stud. An ideal garment for workers in the energy or electricity maintenance, offshore utilities or welding sectors. The Multisafe Unisex FR Shirt has been designed to protect the user in case of accidental contact with the small flame and can be used in environments where there are electrostatic hazards.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point.
- Multirisk protection against heat.
- Antistatic & chemical resistant.
- 68% cotton, 30% Kermel, 2%.
- Fabric weight: 165gsm.
- Oil and water repellent.
- Aramid thread seams.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the en 1149 antistatic workwear you were looking for? View more antistatic workwear or our entire range of ppe & safety equipment.