Honeywell Multisafe Jacket
Product code: 1412070
This Honeywell Multisafe Jacket is designed to benefit the wearer in a range of conditions, such as heat and flame, electrostatic, chemical and welding operations. Made from a cotton and polyamide fibre, with antistatic properties, the Multisafe Unisex Jacket is also fluorocarbon coated, giving it excellent water and oil resistance. It features press stud fastening at the front, complete with double flap (inside and outside), with semi-elasticated wrist adjustments to provide a better fit for the wearer, and has three handy pockets: one on the left breast, and two lower pockets with flap and press stud fastening. The bottom right hand side of the jacket features a retro-reflective standard pictogram.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point.
- 84% cotton, 15% polyamide, 1% antistatic fibre - 250g/m2
- Multirisk protection against heat, antistatic & chemical risks
- Fluorocorbon treated
- Flame and heat resistant
- Elasticated wrist adjustment
- Oil/water repellent
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant jacket you were looking for? View more flame retardant jackets or our entire range of work jackets.