Honeywell Multisafe Jacket, 250gsm
Product code: 1412103
This 250gsm Honeywell Multisafe Jacket in is designed to protect the use against heat and flame hazards, electrostatic hazards, and chemicals as well as welding operations. A comfortable blend of cotton, polyamide and antistatic fibres make this jacket ideal for wear over extended periods of time, perfect for offshore petro-chemical or chemical industries, and electricity and energy maintenance sectors. The Honeywell Red Multisafe FR Jacket features a shirt collar and a multitude of pockets, including one left breast pocket, and two lower pockets with flap and press stud closures. The lower right hand side of the jacket features a retro-reflective label indicating the standard pictograms of the garment. The front of the jacket is closed with press stud fastening with a double flap and press studs for additional protection from hazards. The wrists are elasticated and the waist is side elasticated for greater comfort.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point.
- Multirisk protection against heat & chemicals.
- 84% cotton, 15% polyamide, 1% antistatic.
- Fabric weight: 250gsm.
- Oil/water repellent.
- Seams with aramid thread.
- Chemical resistant.
- EN ISO 11612:2009(A1-B1-C1-E3-F1).
- EN ISO 11611:2008 (A1: class1).
- EN 1149-5: 2008.
- EN 13034: 2009 (type 6).
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant jacket you were looking for? View more flame retardant jackets or our entire range of work jackets.