Honeywell Multisafe High Visibility Pant
Product code: 1412084
These Honeywell Multisafe High Visibility Pants are a resilient and durable polycotton straight leg high visibility garment, ideal for when working in low light conditions, or when visibility is reduced, and also offering further protection against heat and flame hazards, limited liquid chemical protection, and welding operations whilst also having antistatic properties. The Honeywell Multisafe HV Pants feature a zip fly with a press-stud secured flap at the front. The waist has elasticated sides and is accompanied by belt loops. There are two slanted waist pockets with flaps, and one rear patch pocket on the right hand side, and one on the left knee side with flap and press stud fastening. Retro-reflective strips run around the lower leg.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point. Hight: measure from top of the head to the floor in bare feet.
- Multirisk protection against heat, antistatic & chemical risks
- 75% cotton, 24% polyester, 1% antistatic fibre - 250 g/m2
- Oil / water resistant
- Seams with aramid thread
- Retro-reflective strips
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the high vis trousers you were looking for? View more hi vis trousers or our entire range of work trousers.