Honeywell Multisafe High Visibility Jacket
Product code: 1412083
This Honeywell Multisafe High Visibility Jacket is a rugged polycotton garment designed to increase the wearers presence through its combination of high visibility colouring, and retro-reflective strips. Ideal workwear for anybody working in logistics, maintenance, offshore, transportation or any other occupation where low light and reduced visibility are an issue.The Honeywell Multisafe Hi Vis FR Jacket offers protection against heat and flames, as well as limited liquid chemical protection, welding operations and related technical operations. It features a shirt collar, and the front of the jacket is fast need with a double flap and press stud fastening. The wrists and waist are semi-elasticated which allows for a tighter, more comfortable fit. Two lower pockets with flap and press-stud, as well as two retro-reflective strips around the body and two around the sleeves for better visibility both day and night.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point.
- 75% cotton, 24% polyester, 1% antistatic fibre 250 g/m2
- Multirisk protection against heat, antistatic & chemical risks
- Water/oil resistant
- Seams with aramid thread
- Retro-reflective strips
- Semi-elasticated wrists and waist
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the hi vis jacket you were looking for? View more hi vis jackets or our entire range of work jackets.