Honeywell Multisafe High Visibility Coverall
Product code: 1412090
The Honeywell Multisafe High Visibility Coverall is an ideal solution for any workers who need to be seen in low visibility environments. A comfortable high visibility coverall made from a highly durable polycotton blend with antistatic fibres, which provide the wear protection from heat and flame, and is fluorocarbon treated so they are oil and water resistant. The Honeywell Flame Retardant Multisafe Hi Vis Coveralls features a short style collar, and is fastened at the front with a secure dual direction zip complete with press-stud fastened flap for additional protection. The wrists are semi elasticated, and the waist if elasticated for comfort. The knees and sleeves feature retro-reflective bands in order to keep the wearer visible in low light or poor weather conditions. The garment also has four pockets, two slanted waist pockets, a left breast pocket, and one on the right knee.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point. Hight: measure from top of the head to the floor in bare feet.
- 75% cotton, 24% polyester, 1% antistatic fibre 250g/m2
- Oil / water resistant
- Seams with aramid thread
- Elasticated Waist
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the high vis overall you were looking for? View more hi vis overalls or our entire range of overalls.