Honeywell Multisafe Coveralls
Product code: 1412105
This Honeywell Multisafe Coveralls are a cotton and polyamide garment infused with antistatic fibre, engineered to protect the wearer from a multitude of hazards, such as electrostatic discharge, chemical hazards and welding operations, and provide heat and flame resistance. The Multisafe Red Flame Retardant Coverall features a zip closure at the front, with a press-stud secured flap at the end, as well as a side elasticated waist and belt loops. For pockets, there are two slanted waist pockets with flap, and a patch pocket at the back on the right hand side, and on the left hand side of the knee. The left leg also displays a retro-reflective label, depicting the garments standard pictograms.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point. Hight: measure from top of the head to the floor in bare feet.
- Multirisk protection against heat & chemicals.
- 84% cotton, 15% polyamide, 1% antistatic.250gsm.
- Oil/water repellent.
- Seams with aramid thread.
- Chemical resistant.
- Side elasticated waist.
- Straight leg fit.
- EN ISO 11612:2009(A1-B1-C1-E3-F1).
- EN ISO 11611:2008 (A1: class1).
- EN 1149-5: 2008.
- EN 13034: 2009 (type 6).
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant boiler suit you were looking for? View more flame retardant overalls or our entire range of overalls.