Honeywell Multisafe Coverall
Product code: 1412089
Honeywell Multisafe Coverall has a straight leg fit, and features a two-way zip fastening at the front, with both an inner flap and outer flap with press-studs for protection. The wrist cuffs are semi-elasticated for comfort, as is the waist. The Honeywell Multisafe Flame Resistant Coverall has two slanted waist pockets with flap and two patch pockets: one left breast pocket, and one right leg side pocket with flap and press-stud fastening. The right leg also has a retro-reflective label with standard pictograms, and the entire garment has aramid thread seams for heat protection. An ideal garment when working alongside heat and flames, electrostatic hazards, chemicals and welding operations.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point. Hight: measure from top of the head to the floor in bare feet.
- 84% cotton, 15% polyamide, 1% antistatic fibre 150g/m2
- Multirisk protection against heat, antistatic & chemical risks
- Flame retardant
- Oil and water repellent
- Aramid thread seams
- Elasticated waist
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant boiler suit you were looking for? View more flame retardant overalls or our entire range of overalls.