Honeywell Multisafe Coverall 350gsm
Product code: 1412098
This Honeywell Multisafe Coverall 350gsm is a durable garment perfect for multi-risk environments where protection against heat and flames, electrostatic hazards, chemicals and welding operations is needed. Constructed from a comfortable polyester and cotton blend with antistatic fibres, with aramid thread seams helping to bolster the flame retardant qualities of the coverall. The Honeywell Multisafe Unisex FR Coverall features a two way zip, with inner and outer flaps with press stud fastenings. The wrists and waist are elasticated to give the wearer a comfortable fit. The Honeywell Multisafe Unisex Flame Retardant Coverall also has four pockets, two slanted waist pockets with flap and two patch pockets on left breast pocket and the right leg side pocket with flap and press-stud fastening. Straight leg fit, with retro-reflective label with standard pictogram on the right leg.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point. Hight: measure from top of the head to the floor in bare feet.
- Multirisk protection against heat & chemicals.
- 64% cotton, 35% polyester, 1% antistatic.
- Fabric weight: 350gsm.
- Flame resistant.
- Straight fit leg.
- Two way zip.
- EN ISO 11612:2009(A1-B1-C1-E3-F1).
- EN ISO 11611:2008 (A1: class1).
- EN 1149-5: 2008.
- EN 13034: 2009 (type 6).
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant boiler suit you were looking for? View more flame retardant overalls or our entire range of overalls.