Himalayan Leather S1P Safety Trainer with Gravity Sole
Product code: 4020
Himalayan Leather S1P Safety Trainers with Gravity Sole are a revolutionary product designed to be protective and ultra-lightweight. Crafted meticulously with a casually styled leather upper, these trainers feature the Himalayan gravity sole - a lightweight and reinforced protection system designed to reduce fatigue and allowing you to wear these trainers for extended periods of time without discomfort. These trainers have been tested to EU standard EN ISO 20345 for protective footwear, and as a result they feature 200 joule toecap protection, to shield the feet from crush hazards. The Himalayan Leather S1P Safety Trainers with Gravity Sole have an energy absorbing and puncture resistant construction thanks to the fully enclosed heel and solid steel reinforced midsole. The soles of these trainers hold a heat resistance up to 300 degrees, and they carry oil resistant properties in addition to being anti-static and SRC slip resistant.
- Upper: leather.
- 200 joule toecap protection.
- SRC slip resistance.
- Gravity sole.
- Steel midsole.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Heat Resistant Soles (HI)
- Soles are insulated to protect against heat
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the himalayan safety trainers you were looking for? View more himalayan safety trainers or our entire range of himalayan workwear.